Saving Group was established in 1964 exclusively as project forwarders. Over the years we became widely recognized by many engineering companies and industrial manufacturers globally as a specialist in the handling and transportation of over-dimensional and heavy lift cargo.
Major projects require the skill and expertise of forwarders experienced in this specialized field of transportation. Our entire organization started as project forwarders and today enjoys the reputation as one of the top in our industry. Whether it requires transport by rail, barge, part or full charter vessels, SAVING has the knowledge when it comes to Heavy Lift, Over-dimensional or offshore cargoes.
Over the years, we have safely and successfully handled many specialized moves. Some of our more notable shipments include:
- 556MT Reactor by Rail to Saskatchewan, Canada
- 156MT Transformer by Rail to Virginia
- 150MT Gas Turbine by Truck to Nebraska
- 8000CBM/3000MT Refinery Equipment to the US Virgin Islands LNG Plant
- Refinery equipment in excess of 17 feet high from California to Saudi Arabia.
- Convection boxes exceeding 6 meters height from Oklahoma to Kuwait
- 60 meter long/125 MT reactor by barge to Oklahoma
- Steel Mill (Disassembly/packing/.rigging and transport) Pennsylvania to Spain
- 1000MT Gantry Crane to Kazakhstan
- 125MT Reactor and 1 x 20MT Reactor by Air (AN225) Italy to Kansas
- 4 year contract to provide 48 hour door to door delivery of fuel cells from Pittsburgh PA to Doha Qatar covering 500MT.
- Specialized Transport
- Heavy Lift and Rigging
- Land Based and Off Shore
- Part and Full Vessel Charters.
Contact Our Project Forwarding Division